Serving isn't the pathway to greatness, but rather the essence of greatness.
At Mosaic we value serving others. Jesus, our King, was the greatest servant of all, and he has commanded us to follow in His steps. The Bible remind us in Isaiah 58 that healing comes through the serving of others needs. Our world is waiting and watching to see if the movement of Jesus will be marked by words or actions. Service always entails actions.
You were created to serve, and when you begin to serve with a heart filled with gratitude and joy, you will begin to experience the life that you have always dreamed about.
Mosaic Service Opportunities:
- Gathering Help
- Audio/Video Help create an excellent large group gathering through the use of multimedia or sound engineering.
- Connection Team Help create a welcoming environment for our guests and provide opportunities for people to find their place in the community using their strengths, gifts and desires. Talk to Ryne and Brittany Hester for more info.
- Kids Our Kids team provide our children (Birth-12 years) with opportunities to experience God in relevant ways through creative learning on Sundays (Gatherings), creative outreaches in our city and trips to explore the awesome creation God has given us. Talk to Chris and Holly Roberts for more info.
- Music If you are a talented musician and/or vocalist then this maybe the place for you. Our band plays at our Gatherings and at special events as needed. Talk to Nathan Futrell for more info.
- Students Got some energy you want to invest into some radical young people? Check out our ministry to students (7th-12th grades) as we bring the Message to the next generation of leaders. Talk to Melvin and Priscilla Canales for more info.
- Mid-Week Connections
- est.HER (Women) Our women's ministry looks after the needs of our ladies (showers, retreats, women's groups, etc.). Talk to LaNette Hammond for more information.
- Men There are great opportunities for the dudes of Mosaic to connect over small groups, poker, retreats and service projects.
- Life Groups If you are interested in leading a group or hosting a group we could have a place for you. Talk to Lindsay and Monica Lientz for more information.
- Sports We are always in need of character-driven coaches to help lead our teams as we touch others with hope through sports.
- Serve Opportunities
- Facilities Help us take care of 817 W. Park Row and the guests that join us. Talk to Rob Valentine for more info.
- Office Help There is always things to be done at our Mosaic headquarters. If you are the administrative type and want to give us a hand, we need you.
- Hope Our work is every changing in this area, but we place a priority on friends who are poor, hurting, lonely, homeless or neglected.
- Global Staff We are always looking for new ways to serve people around the world through short-term trips and encouragement of our long-term global staff.
- Creative Opportunities
- Film Create short films and/or videos with our Mosaic community that help others come to appreciate God's story of faith, love and hope.
- Web Work with us to encourage people in Arlington through our website, email and social media. Talk to Parke Brown for more info.